Bachelor’s Degree (business, communications, marketing, statistics,
engineering). 2+ years of Nonprofit management experience. Prior
relief project management preferred.
Strong communicator with active listening skills. Professional and
reflects Embrace Relief’s values and beliefs. Strong attention to
detail and multitasking skills. Strong planning and organizational
skills. Visionary, proactive, and problem solver. Ability to
facilitate group/team discussion. Ability to effectively negotiate,
strong conflict resolution skills, strong attention to detail and
multitasking skills, and works well under pressure.
- Responsible for overall planning and implementation of all Relief
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain the relationship with project
members from key partners to develop and execute fundraising
- Develop and manage a monitoring system for the relief project plan,
tracking workstreams and ensuring timely delivery of outputs.
- Schedule and execute meetings and workshops for the teams.
- Develop and enhance relief program offerings related to financial resiliency.
- Prepare supporting documents for grant applications, including
preparing reports by analyzing survey results.
- Works with the marketing team and Leverages market and donor feedback
and data to inform and guide future project development.
- Actively seeks to understand new and emerging trends, their
capabilities, pros/cons, and potential applicability to Embrace Relief
project’s needs (now & future).
- Perform other duties as required.