Director of Relief Programs
Company: Embrace Relief Foundation Inc.
Job Location: Fairfield, NJ
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collect, organize, interpret, and summarize data related to Embrace Relief’s current and prospective Programs;
- Lead strategic planning with regards to program development to assist decisions on the Foundation’s policies;
- Analyze data sources to identify program needs and contribute to their improvement by adapting statistical methods to solve problems;
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information;
- Analyze revenue stream and develop fundraising strategies to maximize foundation’s income.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relief organizations.
Please send Résumé and Cover Letter to [email protected]