Raise The ChildrenHave you ever thought about how many kids in the world don’t have homes or regular meals? It’s a heart-breaking thought, but not a hopeless one. Raise the Children is a program dedicated to aiding these kids in all aspects of life, including food, overall health, hygiene, and beyond. Raise the Children will ensure that every child in an orphanage will not only be taken care of but also provided with the tools to reclaim their childhood. Donate for Children Today!
Aiding Children in Africa in Desperate NeedTens of millions of children in Africa continue to struggle every single day, losing either one or both parents to diseases like HIV/AIDS and ongoing conflicts in their countries. As a result, and also due to the lack of resources throughout the sub-Saharan region, these children must fight daily to find food, water, and shelter, an endless, overwhelming struggle that can convince them no one will ever care for them or see them for who they really are: Children who just want to play, laugh, and be loved. Thankfully, Embrace Relief has stepped in, supplying as many children as possible with everything they need to get a foothold on life, grow, learn, and carve a bright future for themselves. Donate For Children Today
RAISE THE CHILDREN PROJECTS
NecessitiesCoverage of costs for general necessities that benefit the function of the orphanage, including gas, charcoal, water and electrical bills.
NourishmentProducts for growth, health, and good condition. Includes: beans, rice, maize flour, wheat flour, sugar, cooking oils, and various spices.
CleanlinessItems for personal and overall hygiene. Includes: bath soap, toothpaste, and disinfectants.
RAISE THE CHILDREN
Embrace Relief’s Raise the Children campaign has supported over 1,000 orphans throughout Haiti, Burundi, Nigeria, Kenya, and Tanzania, and currently supports 100 orphans in the Hiari and Amani orphanages in Tanzania and 30 in Galaxie Foundation orphanage in The Democratic Republic of the Congo. In particular we provide:
- coverage of orphanages’ costs for general necessities, including gas, charcoal, water, and electric bills
- Products for growth, health, and good condition, including beans, rice, maize flour, wheat flour, sugar, cooking oils, and various spices
- Items for personal and overall hygiene, such as bath soap, toothpaste, and disinfectants
- Health insurance to protect against any unexpected, highly expensive medical services and costs due to serious accidents or illnesses
- Funds for each individual child’s needs and primary education for the children of the Galaxie Foundation orphanage so they not only survive, but have the opportunity to grow and contribute to their communities.
DONATE FOR CHILDREN TODAY!
Although Embrace Relief has provided so much and continues to do so for vulnerable children, they and their orphanages need funding to continue to run and new children are arriving every single day. Please consider donating today to help not only support vulnerable children when nobody else will, but fuel their growth and help them forge bright futures.Donate For Children Today
RAISE THE CHILDREN FAQ
Hygienic Products – $119
- 210 kg beans, 150 kg rice, 300 kg maize flour, 60 kg sugar, 240 kg, wheat flour, 90 liters cooking oil, and a variety of vegetables and spices.
Food – $901
- Five cartons of bath soap
- 45 kg of powdered soap
- One carton of toothpaste
- Five gallons of disinfectant cleaning soap
Utilities and Bills – $180
- Two sacks of charcoal
- 30 kg of Gas