When you or your organization partner with Embrace Relief, you join our mission of alleviating suffering and promoting human development throughout the world. With our diverse array of humanitarian programs and ability to reach every corner of the globe, we can ensure your support will reach people in need.
Delivering research-based, sustainable solutions to achieve immediate and lasting improvements in situations of humanitarian emergency and improving the quality of life of individuals and communities enduring chronic hardships.
Driven by a strong belief in the power of comprehensive development, Embrace Relief is committed to creating a lasting impact in the lives of individuals locally and globally. We implement research-based programs to achieve measurable, sustainable improvements in the lives of those in need. By constantly using research and closely engaging with those we serve, our innovative approach ensures we deliver the most beneficial services.
The COVID-19 Pandemic: Pushing Past the Finish Line
The world is catching a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel for the tragic COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, the highly infectious disease is still wreaking havoc around the globe. Millions of people are still becoming infected, hundreds of thousands are still dying, and millions are still struggling financially and to find their next meal. Because of this, Embrace Relief has been a staunch supporter of those struggling since the pandemic’s onset, including hosting the online fundraiser Stronger Together in May 2020.
Stronger Together: A Critical Success
The fundraiser raised a staggering $103,000 that provided thousands of people with food and financial support and helped hospitals restock supplies. Although it was a critical success and Embrace Relief plans to host another one very soon, the fact remains the absolute best way to combat the pandemic and return to everyday life is to continue to follow the CDC guidelines. This includes critical daily practices like wearing a mask, staying at least six feet apart from others you don’t live with, sanitizing your hands often, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces. However, there is something else you can do to combat COVID, and it’s the most promising of all these strategies to finally defeat this horrific virus once and for all.
As soon as you can, don’t hesitate to get vaccinated for COVID-19. The closer we are to developing herd immunity worldwide, the closer we are to finally pushing past the pandemic’s finish line and returning to normal life.
Please Donate Today In the meantime, don’t hesitate to donate to Embrace Relief to continue helping people most in need, including those still struggling during the pandemic. Embrace Relief is a trustworthy bridge between donors and those who desperately need support. 90% of donations go directly to the chosen cause, the remaining 10% to necessary administrative costs. So, please consider donating today and helping make the world a safer, better place for us all!
Sign up for Embrace Relief’s free email newsletter to receive updates on our programs, see our impact, and learn about upcoming events.